It’s Coming Together!

So I fried my 9v regulator and I should have a new one coming in soon. But my garolite came in, so I made the pieces for the top armor.

I made the scoop by bending some extra aluminum I had. Hopefully it’s tough enough.

It still feels flimsy in the middle, so I’ll have to add that extra middle piece of UHMW with holes in it so the battery and ESC can fit.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s